These qualifications provide learners with the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and understanding to enable them to perform the role of an assessor.
Who should take this course?
This qualification is intended for those who assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in a workshop, classroom or other training environment rather than assessing competence in a work environment.
This is ideal if you have teaching or training experience and want to maximise your chance of getting a job in a hair training academy.
The assignments are to be completed online over a period of 4 months.
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
- Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- Assess occupational competence in the work environment
The course takes place on regular basis making it convenient for the learner and once the course commences it has to be completed within 4 months, additional fees apply for additional time.
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS NOT ONLY FOR A PERSON IN HAIR INDUSTRY. ANYONE IN ANY OTHER FIELD OF WORK CAN STUDY OUR A1 Assessor - Certificate In Assessing Vocational Achievement
Age requirement 19+
We provide on this course
- Learners will achieve the nationally recognised Ofqual approved Level 3 Award in Education and Training Certificate.
- On-going email support from our dedicated tutors
- Instructions on setting up Hair/Hair Extensions Training School.
- Access to our user-friendly e-learning platform
- Professional tutor support who will inspire you to realise your own potential.
- Step by step instructions, help and your own online portfolio
- Flexibility on course starting date
- £500 deposit upon enrolment, this is non-refundable and the remainder is required before we provide log in for the course.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.