This course looks at the aspects of blow-drying hair. Blow-drying has been the most popular styling technique for several decades, its popularity has grown in the belief that effects can quickly be achieved and that hair maintenance is low.
- Principals of Hair Blow Drying and Styling
- Hygiene and Sterilisation Methods
- Hair Structure & Growth Cycle
- Scalp diseases and disorders
- Effects of General Health and Lifestyle
- Styling Appliances and Equipment
- Blow drying techniques
- Maintain Effective and Safe Methods of Working When Styling and Finishing Hair
- Safe use of electrical equipment – the dos and don'ts
- Styling and Finishing Products
- Provide Aftercare Advice
- Working with Tensioned Hair
- Step by step instruction on blow drying
- Electrical Equipment Health and Safety Checklist
- Code of Ethic
- Hygiene and sterilization
- Law and Legislation
Course are held at the following venues.
- Southampton – Courses are available at this venue on one to one basis at a date that is suitable to the learner and there is no additional cost for one-to-one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport, and Ferry.
Course Fees £125
We provide on this course:
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step Hair Up handbook
- CPD Points 9
- Age 16+
- No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.