This course looks at the aspects of blow-drying hair. Blow-drying has been the most popular styling technique for several decades, its popularity has grown in the belief that effects can quickly be achieved and that hair maintenance is low.
- Principals of Hair Blow Drying and Styling
- Hygiene and Sterilisation Methods
- Hair Structure & Growth Cycle
- Scalp diseases and disorders
- Effects of General Health and Lifestyle
- Styling Appliances and Equipment
- Blow drying techniques
- Maintain Effective and Safe Methods of Working When Styling and Finishing Hair
- Safe use of electrical equipment – the dos and don'ts
- Styling and Finishing Products
- Provide Aftercare Advice
- Working with Tensioned Hair
- Step by step instruction on blow drying
- Electrical Equipment Health and Safety Checklist
- Code of Ethic
- Hygiene and sterilization
- Law and Legislation
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one to one basis at a date that is suitable to the learner and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
We provide on this course:
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step Hair Up handbook
- CPD Points 9
- Age 16+
- No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.