Braidless Hair Extensions is a unique weaving technique. It is described as a sew-in without the corn rows. The tracking foundation is created with an extraordinary stitching method using needle and thread. Then, the wafted hair is added as usual. By creating the track with thread, it eliminates the braid. Therefore, you no longer have as much bulkiness. The hair can be worn in various way with this technique.
A perfect technique if the client is transitioning from a traditional weave. Because your own hair remains upbraided underneath the weave you will have the versatility to wash, process, and treat your own hair while the extensions are installed.
- History of Hair Extensions
- Types of Hair
- Grading in Hair Extensions
- Texture of Hair Extensions
- Description and Properties of Hair
- Hair Conditions and problems
- Infection, Infestations and Disorders
- Contra-Indications of Hair Extensions
- Client care and confidentiality
- Appointment time
- Client Preparations
- Sectioning the hair ready for Extensions
- Step-by-step Braid less Hair Extensions Technique
- Removal of Braid less Hair Extensions Technique
- Cutting Hair Extensions and Blending
- Health & Safety
- Data Protection
- Treating Minors
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Personal Appearance
- Personal Safety
Fees £175 with the free kit
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one to one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick-up and drop-off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step handbook
- Free full Kit
- Manual on Successful Hair and Beauty business ideas
No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.