Tame your Mane
Originally developed in Brazil, this innovative treatment process transforms the hair by using natural sources of Keratin which penetrates the hair repairing internal damage and coats the hair preventing further damage. The results are smooth, silky and straight hair. It is not a chemical that restructures the hair. It is a replenishing treatment that reconditions and protects the hair from water and heat damage while enhancing its natural shine.
- Brazilian Blow dry
- Physical properties of hair
- Patch Test
- Questions and Answers
- Hair Structure
- Regeneration of Hair
- Disease and Disorders
- Hair Type and Texture
- Step by Step instruction
- Client preparation
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Code of Ethic
Fees £299 (students are required to bring their own models and they pay £25 towards to cost of their full Brazilian Blow dry treatment which could cost them £150.
Included in the course FREE COVID-19 Hygiene and Sanitising kit
Southampton – Courses are available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
- Age 16+
- No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is a non-refundable
- Model is required to practice on who will pay £25
- Step by step Brazilian Blow Dry handbook
- CPD Points 9
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.