A very popular technique, particularly useful for client who wants to add highlights/lowlights and volume without chemical treatment and it is also suitable for all hair types. Keratin is applied on bulk of hair extensions than bonded in by rolling together with the hair. This technique is also ideal if the client has had Pre-Tip Bonding hair extensions applied and there is no bond left after the removal on hair, this technique can used to reuse the hair. This technique you can use variety of hair e.g. cut off bulk of hair and use from a weft, I tips or U tips.
- Types of Hair
- Grading in Hair Extensions
- Texture of Hair Extensions
- Description and Properties of Hair
- Hair Conditions and problems
- Infection, Infestations and Disorders
- Contra-Indications of Hair Extensions
- Client Preparations
- Sectioning the hair ready for Extensions
- Bulk Hair Fusion Technique Step-by-step
- Removal of Brazilian Knot
- Cutting Hair Extensions and Blending
- Health & Safety
- Hygiene & Sanitation
Courses are held at the following venues.
- Southampton – Courses are available at this venue on a one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one-to-one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport, and Ferry.
Course Fees £185
with the FREE kit
- Age 16+
- No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- Our Hair Extensions courses available to Hair Dressers and NON-Hair Dressers
- A Free Professional Kit with every Hair Extensions course
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step Hair Extensions handbook and a technique manual. A bible to Hair extensions
- Manual on Successful Hair and Beauty business ideas
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.