Clip-In Hair Extensions are easy to attach and can be perfectly matched with your own hair - giving you longer hair, lowlights, highlights, or added volume. They can be perfectly matched and blended with your own hair to create length, emphasize volume. In this course you will learn how to sew in the clips according to the clients requirements.
- Types of Hair
- Grading in Hair Extensions
- Texture of Hair Extensions
- Description and Properties of Hair
- Hair Conditions and problems
- Infection, Infestations and Disorders
- Contra-Indications of Hair Extensions
- Client Preparations
- Sectioning the hair ready for Extensions
- Clip in Hair Extensions Technique Step-by-step
- Removal of Clip in Hair Extensions
- Cutting Hair Extensions and Blending
- Health & Safety
- Hygiene & Sanitation
Fees £175 including the professional free kit
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- Our Hair Extensions courses available to Hair Dressers and NON-Hair Dressers
- A Free Professional Kit with every Hair Extensions course
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step Hair Extensions handbook and a technique manual. A bible to Hair extensions
- Manual on Successful Hair and Beauty business ideas
- Age 16+
- No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.