A weave can consist of a few tracks, or the whole head can be braided for a full head weave. On this course you will learn how to corn row and the weft are sewn on the braiding to provide natural look and its very popular technique.
Hair Extension Weaves are applied by plaiting the natural hair into horizontal corn rows , and sewing strips of wefted hair on to the plaits. This technique is originally designed for Afro-Caribbean hair. Both synthetic and Human hair extensions can be used for this technique.
- Types of Hair
- Grading in Hair Extensions
- Texture of Hair Extensions
- Description and Properties of Hair
- Hair Conditions and problems
- Infection, Infestations and Disorders
- Contra-Indications of Hair Extensions
- Client Preparations
- Sectioning the hair ready for Extensions
- Integrated Weave Technique Step-by-step
- Cutting Hair Extensions and Blending
- Health & Safety
- Hygiene & Sanitation
Courses are held at the following venues.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
Course Fees £250
with the FREE kit
- Age 16+
- No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- Our Hair Extensions courses available to Hair Dressers and NON-Hair Dressers
- A Free Professional Kit with every Hair Extensions course
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step Hair Extensions handbook and a technique manual. A bible to Hair extensions
- Manual on Successful Hair and Beauty business ideas
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.