Non-Surgical Hair replacement
Before you begin a quest to become a Men’s Hair Loss Replacement consultant you must learn some of the basic lingoes and assemble the proper system that is non-invasive. With years of experience in System application on Men, we have launched this course for our learner with the great demand in the industry.
To become a Hair Loss Replacement Consultant is an art that requires determination. You will provide the look to Men which they may never have dreamed of and give them the confidence to face the world.
- Client preparation and care
- Introduction to Hair
- Types of nettings and Base
- How and when to use tapes and Adhesives
- Measurement and Tracing
- Making template
- Blocking the pattern
- Learning various types of Hair density (volume)
- Sewing for the interlink System
- Customising the system
- Volumizing System
- System removal process
- Washing the System
- Creating a Hair Style
- Aftercare and Maintenance
- Step – by – Step Manual (Your Bible for the Men’s Hair replacement System)
We also offer this course on one to one basis at your own venue/salon with additional cost of the travel and Hotel. This course is available in UK and Worldwide.
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £500 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair and Beauty business ideas
Fees £1800 with the Free kit together with FREE COVID-19 Hygiene and Sanitising kit
2 Days course, 3 Learners per class. Our Men’s Hair Loss Replacement consultant course is available to Barbers only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.