Hook and Crimp Track Weft consist of long weft with Micro Rings sewn on. Micro rings are sewn onto this trackaccording to the client’s requirement. The weft is applied without glue or thread, ideal for clients who donot likecornrows. This technique is very flat to touch and a popular technique. A very firm technique for any types of hairand the course covers how to sew in the micro ring on the weft.
Our mission is to increase the credibility and trustworthiness of online education and vision to provide quality and care in online education with value in Ethics, reliability and Professionalism.
- Types of Hair
- Grading in Hair Extensions
- Texture of Hair Extensions
- Description and Properties of Hair
- Hair Conditions and problems
- Infection, Infestations and Disorders
- Contra-Indications of Hair Extensions
- Client Preparations
- Sectioning the hair ready for Extensions
- Hook & Crimp ( Micro Ring sewn on the weft ) Technique Step-by-step
- Removal of Hook & Crimp Extensions
- Cutting Hair Extensions and Blending
- Health & Safety
- Hygiene & Sanitation
Fees £129 including the professional free kit and FREE kit postage within the U.K.
- Age 16+
- No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling STEP BY STEP video tutorial
- Our online Hair Extensions courses available to Hair Dressers and NON-Hair Dressers
- A Free Professional Kit with every Hair Extensions course. NOT PROVIDED IN THE KIT -Hair Extensions Brush
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is a non-refundable
- Step by step Hair Extensions handbook and a technique manual. A bible to Hair extensions
- Manual on Successful Hair and Beauty business ideas
- Worldwide Accredited and certified course. Work anywhere in the world
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.