Hook and Crimp Track Weft consist of long weft with Micro Rings sewn on. Micro rings are sewn onto this track according to the client’s requirement. The weft is applied without glue or thread, ideal for clients who do not like cornrows. This technique is very flat to touch and a popular technique. A very firm technique for any types of hair and the course covers how to sew in the micro ring on the weft.
- Types of Hair
- Grading in Hair Extensions
- Texture of Hair Extensions
- Description and Properties of Hair
- Hair Conditions and problems
- Infection, Infestations and Disorders
- Contra-Indications of Hair Extensions
- Client Preparations
- Sectioning the hair ready for Extensions
- Hook & Crimp ( Micro Ring sewn on the weft ) Technique Step-by-step
- Removal of Brazilian Knot
- Cutting Hair Extensions and Blending
- Health & Safety
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Age 16+
- No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- Our Hair Extensions courses available to Hair Dressers and NON-Hair Dressers
- A Free Professional Kit with every Hair Extensions course
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step Hair Extensions handbook and a technique manual. A bible to Hair extensions
- Manual on Successful Hair and Beauty business ideas
Fees £175 including the professional free kit
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.