The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is regulated by Ofqual and aims to prepare trainee teachers to teach in a wide range of contexts. This qualification can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, including:
- Individuals who are not currently teaching and training but who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements of the qualification;
- Individuals who are currently teaching and training (including those who have just begun teaching and training) who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements of the qualification;
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a teaching qualification.
we conduct the assessed teaching practice sessions via Skype or video recordings
Who should take this course?
This course is for Hair Dresser tutor learners to reflect on their current teaching practice and compile evidence to demonstrate their competence within their teaching role. You will receive constructive and positive feedback for both your written answers and lesson observations, enabling you to grow in confidence and knowledge during your time on the course.
3 Months course delivered online with dedicated tutor support to give you guidance and feedback on your assignments and your lesson plan.
The course is designed for learners that are either currently in a teaching role or have a teaching position that they will be commencing soon. The reason for this is that it is a reflective practice course and part of the assessment is logging 30 hours of teaching.
- Understanding the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training
- Delivering education and training
- Assessing learners in education and training
- Using resources for education and training
- Inclusive practice
The course takes place on regular basis making it convenient for the learner and once the course commences it has to be completed within 3 months, additional fees apply for additional time.
We provide on this course
- Learners will achieve the nationally recognised Ofqual approved Level 3 Award in Education and Training Certificate.
- On-going email support from our dedicated tutors
- Instructions on setting up Hair/Hair Extensions Training School.
- Access to our user-friendly e-learning platform
- Professional tutor support who will inspire you to realise your own potential.
- Step by step instructions, help and your own online portfolio
- Flexibility on course starting date
- £500 deposit upon enrolment, this is non-refundable and the remainder is required before we provide log in for the course.
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS NOT ONLY FOR A PERSON IN HAIR INDUSTRY. ANYONE IN ANY OTHER FIELD OF WORK CAN STUDY OUR Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (CTLLS) Education.
Age requirement 19+
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.