Most popular technique available in the market. No glue and no Cornrow technique flat to touch solid foundation to Hair Extensions. Micro Rings are applied to the hair and Criss crossed to overlap and a weft is sewn through the Micro rings.
- Types of Hair
- Grading in Hair Extensions
- Texture of Hair Extensions
- Description and Properties of Hair
- Hair Conditions and problems
- Infection, Infestations and Disorders
- Contra-Indications of Hair Extensions
- Client Preparations
- Sectioning the hair ready for Extensions
- Linkies Technique Step-by-step
- Removal of Brazilian Knot
- Cutting Hair Extensions and Blending
- Health & Safety
- Hygiene & Sanitation
Courses are held at the following venues.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
Course Fees £185
with the FREE kit
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- Our Hair Extensions courses available to Hair Dressers and NON-Hair Dressers
- A Free Professional Kit with every Hair Extensions course
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step Hair Extensions handbook and a technique manual. A bible to Hair extensions
- Age 16+
- No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.