There are so many different types of mesh integration hair extensions system available in the market. Our Mesh integration course is for people who suffer from alopecia and to hide this area we have creating mesh integration course using lace and weft. One of the most popular courses as we teach application of this in two different ways that would be suitable to individual client. Mesh integration is a totally non-surgical procedure and cleverly and discreetly secured to your head.
- Types of Hair
- Grading in Hair Extensions
- Texture of Hair Extensions
- Description and Properties of Hair
- Hair Conditions and problems
- Infection, Infestations and Disorders
- Contra-Indications of Hair Extensions
- Client care and confidentiality
- Step-by-step Mesh Integration instructions
- Removal of Mesh Integration
- Cutting Hair Extensions and Blending
- Health & Safety
- Treating Minors
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Personal Appearance
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one to one basis at a date that is suitable to the learner and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £100 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair and Beauty business ideas
No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.