There is a massive demand for training in Hair and Hair Extensions industry, the reason why so many experienced Hair Dressers want to become a trainer. The Hair Dressers are now able to use their experience and pass on the skills to new therapists by teaching and enhancing their career. “once a teacher always a teacher” treatments will always come and go but gain your eternal teaching with us, take the first step into education.
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is designed to give people the knowledge and confidence to teach in their own sector. This could be as a trainer in the private training industry or as a teacher/lecturer in further education.
This qualification replaces the old PTLLS course. Certifying people to teach at a nationally accredited standard.
Who should take this course?
This course is targeted to the Hairdressers who want to teach or new to teaching. The course is recognised and accredited UK entry-level teaching qualification.
4 Weeks course delivered online with dedicated tutor support to give you guidance and feedback on your assignments and your lesson plan for the micro-teach session (delivered through skype).
Students are required to complete the set assignments/tasks. Tasks include producing a 15-minute lesson plan, presenting the lesson and then producing a reflective journal summarising your learning experience. Note: Research material and Text Books are not included in the course.
- Understanding the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive learning and teaching approaches in education and training
- Understanding assessment in education and training
The course takes place on regular basis making it convenient for the learner and once the course commences it has to be completed within 4 weeks, additional fees apply for additional time.
We provide on this course
- Learners will achieve the nationally recognised Ofqual approved Level 3 Award in Education and Training Certificate.
- On-going email support from our dedicated tutors
- Instructions on setting up Hair/Hair Extensions Training School.
- Access to our user-friendly e-learning platform
- Professional tutor support who will inspire you to realise your own potential.
- Step by step instructions, help and your own online portfolio
- Flexibility on course starting date
- £250 deposit upon enrolment, this is non-refundable and the remainder is required before we provide log in for the course.
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS NOT ONLY FOR A PERSON IN HAIR INDUSTRY. ANYONE IN ANY OTHER FIELD OF WORK CAN STUDY OUR Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS)
Age requirement 19+
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.