Shrinkies' interior are Keratin-lined to ensure a strong bond when used with Keratin-tipped Prebonded hair. They are like a Fusion bond with a protective plastic outer layer. Its special hair friendly plastic often with a keratin inner coating. They work literally by shrinking around your hair and the extension when heat is applied. These are virtually undetectable, lightweight and secure. The aim of this technique is to heat shrinkies into position and blend in with the hair.
Our mission is to increase the credibility and trustworthiness of online education and vision to provide quality and care in online education with value in Ethics, reliability and Professionalism.
- Types of Hair
- Grading in Hair Extensions
- Texture of Hair Extensions
- Description and Properties of Hair
- Hair Conditions and problems
- Infection, Infestations and Disorders
- Contra-Indications of Hair Extensions
- Client Preparations
- Sectioning the hair ready for Extensions
- Shrinkies Hair Extensions Technique Step-by-step
- Removal of Shrinkies Hair Extensions
- Cutting Hair Extensions and Blending
- Health & Safety
- Hygiene & Sanitation
Fees £129 including the professional free kit and FREE kit postage within the U.K.
- Age 16+
- No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling STEP BY STEP video tutorial
- Our online Hair Extensions courses available to Hair Dressers and NON-Hair Dressers
- A Free Professional Kit with every Hair Extensions course. NOT PROVIDED IN THE KIT - Hair Extensions Brush, Remover, Heated Fusion Iron/Wand
- On-going email support from our tutors
- Step by step Hair Extensions handbook and a technique manual. A bible to Hair extensions
- Manual on Successful Hair and Beauty business ideas
- Worldwide Accredited and certified course. Work anywhere in the world
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.