Plaits and Braids have been a staple style in the history of hair for what seems like forever. No, but really, the history of braids and plaits dates back to 3500 BC. In other words, they go way, way back. It’s safe to say the significant style maintains a historical legacy that’s here to stay.
- History of Plaits and Braids
- Equipment and Material
- Consultation and Communication
- Factors affections Plaiting and Braiding
- Scalp condition
- Controlling the hair when plaiting and braiding
- Step by step Instructions on 7 different Plaits and Braids
- Health and Safety of Plaits and Braids
- Preventing infections
- Hygiene and sterilization
- Law and Legislation
Courses are held at the following venues.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one to one basis at a date that is suitable to the learner and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
Course Fees £125
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step Hair Up handbook
- CPD Points 9
- Age 16+
- No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.