Tape in hair extensions are thin tape wefts, 1 inch wide pre-taped hair wefts, that get “taped-in” in between your own hair in “sandwich” like bonds. It is the most requested hair extension method in salons worldwide. This method is 100% natural, requires no tools or chemicals, and It takes less than an hour to apply an entire head with zero damage.
Tape in extensions are the easiest hair extension method to maintain due to their thin construction and 1 inch width. It is the easiest hair extension to maintain. Tape in extensions are the least damaging on the market. They are very lightweight and do not pull on your own hair like other extensions do - they grow out with your own hair and do not tug or pull.
Our mission is to increase the credibility and trustworthiness of online education and vision to provide quality and care in online education with value in Ethics, reliability and Professionalism.
- Types of Hair
- Grading in Hair Extensions
- Texture of Hair Extensions
- Description and Properties of Hair
- Hair Conditions and problems
- Infection, Infestations and Disorders
- Contra-Indications of Hair Extensions
- Client Preparations
- Sectioning the hair ready for Extensions
- Pro-Tac Tape Technique Step-by-step
- Removal of Pro-Tac Tape Extensions
- Cutting Hair Extensions and Blending
- Health & Safety
- Hygiene & Sanitation
Fees £129 including the professional free kit
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling STEP BY STEP video tutorial
- Our online Hair Extensions courses available to Hair Dressers and NON-Hair Dressers
- A Free Professional Kit with every Hair Extensions course. NOT PROVIDED IN THE KIT - Hair Extensions Brush and Tape Remover
- On-going email support from our tutors
- Step by step Hair Extensions handbook and a technique manual. A bible to Hair extensions
- Manual on Successful Hair and Beauty business ideas
- Worldwide Accredited and certified course. Work anywhere in the world
- Age 16+
- No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.